Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Kitty for Jim & Starlyn

Starlyn and Jim have picked up a new kitty! They found it at Tulare Frozen Foods under a pallet and Jim couldn't stand that it was so skinny and covered in dirt and stuff. Who could right? Anyway, we went over to Tulare for the weekend to hang out by the pool and visit with the parents. Also, to see the new kitty!

Lion King!

He doesn't have a name yet, but I hope they give him an awesome one. It would be appropriate.

I said they should give him the name Figaro.

"This is not sweet tea. This is unsweet. Take it away..."

Jim's previous cat, Simon used to play with this pig all the time. It has been passed on to yet another kitty!

I hide in ferns.

The kitty is awesome! I'm sure he will have a very happy life! And I can't wait to go back and play with him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment