Sunday, September 5, 2010

Life as of late

Dexter had his first visit to the vet. He did really well and did not even cry when he got his shots. The vet said that he will be about 50-60 pounds when he is full grown! Yikes! Next visit is in three weeks for his 15 week old shots.
I took Adam for a stroll down my memory lane! This is the school Zaelin and I went to when we were little. It's K-8th. He got to hear all of my child hood stories!

Since we were already talking about places that I grew up we went by the apartment that I lived in from the time I was 4 until we moved into the house that Adam and I live in now when I was in the 4th grade. Everything looked a lot smaller than I remembered it.

Earlier on this week we played mini golf with some friend.

We met Josie and Parish at a meeting a few weeks ago. They are also new to town and newly weds. We have really enjoyed getting to know them over the past few weeks.

1 comment: