Monday, December 13, 2010

Off to Oklahoma

Adam took me to LAX yesterday to fly back to Oklahoma for the Christmas season early! I stood in line to board my airplane in a small purple tank top and I was sweating. It was a lovely 72 degrees in California yesterday. My direct flight landed on time in Northwest Arkansas where Adams parents were waiting to pick me up. I got off the airplane not in to the warm comfort of California weather, but down some stairs and across the unbearably freezing runway before making it inside. The weather was an intense extreme cold that I have not felt in a long time, much less in a tank-top! I felt like Renee Zellweger did when she stepped out of the airport in the movie New In Town. Watch the trailer and you will know how I felt!


2 comments:

  1. Haha, that's great. Welcome to Oklahoma! And I can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dido to seeing you! I will be home Wednesday. Let's play :)

    ReplyDelete